to book Mass for next week (Sept 21 – Sept 26) go to:
- 10 people can attend Weekday-Mass.
- Only Weekday-Masses can be booked.
- Masses continue to be Live-streamed.
- These will continue at 9am (daily).
- For Weekday-Mass use the Side Door.
- The Side-Door will be open from 8:30am.
COMMUNION ON SUNDAYS
- With limit of 10, Sunday Mass isn't 'booked'.
- On Sunday, the 10 'seats' will be musicians.
- Communion is offered after Sunday Mass.
- It will be similar to what we did previously.
- Mass is at 9am, so be ready at 9:50am.
- Come to Church door to receive Our Lord.
- This will be at the Side Door.
- Park on Taikata Rd.
- Wait in your cars until Mass has ended.
- Parking is not provided on Church property.
- Prepare spiritually in your car for Mass:
by reading the Mass Readings & Prayers; or
by following the L-Stream Mass; or
by praying the Rosary.
- Keep 2m apart in Communion queue.
- Wear a mask if you have one.
- Please let the elderly go first.
- Tell them to go to the head of the queue.
- If it's raining, bring a jacket with a hood!
- Make your thanksgiving in your car.
- The Church will open after Mass.
- In L2.5, the Church will be open daily.
- Hours of opening are: 10am until 4pm.
- No more than 10 people in the Church.
- Please disinfect your hands in and out.
- Keep the social distance of 2m.
- Every 2nd pew is roped off.
- Wear a mask if you feel comfortable to.
- Sign in & out or use the QR Code.
- The devotional areas will be closed.
- Bottles of Holy Water are available.
- Next week Confessions will be available.
- Friday, Sept 11th 10-11 am.
Saturday, Sept 12th 3-4 pm.
- I will add another time if needed.
- Please disinfect the Confessional after use.
- Use the spray provided.